Chiropractic care addresses the relationship between your body's structure and the way its systems and tissues function. It works to manage your body's specific structural and mechanical imbalances or weaknesses. Chiropractic adjustments of the spine and extremities are used to:
- Improve your body's overall balance and co-ordination.
- Help your body correctly align to improve your posture.
- Help relieve your pain.
- Re-educate your joints and other supportive areas of your body.
- Enhance the mobility of your joints.
- Increase the amount of stress your body can tolerate before an injury occurs.
- Optimize how quickly your body can respond to position, speed and balance changes. (proprioceptive response.)
- Strengthen key muscles, (core muscles throughout your body), and use them to restore and maintain joint alignment.
- Keep your joints flexible.